Sexual Health and Relationships Clinic
Pulse can help young people aged 13-20 with free, confidential advice, information and support.
You can come for
- Pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception (morning after pills)
- Sexual health check ups and treatment for infections (STIs)
- Come Correct C-Card, condoms and lube
- The pill, patch and other contraceptive methods
- Referral to maternity counselling (a midwife) or termination (abortion)
- Referral to counselling support, drug & alcohol services
- To ask questions about sex and relationships
Even if you just have some questions, please call and have a chat.
Times: second Wednesday of every month from 6.30-8.30pm
Access: No need to book, just drop in
If you can't wait to be seen there is a drop in Pulse Clinic every Monday at Lift Youth Hub in Angel